Recently added item(s)
Liquitex White Opaque Flakes 237ml
Acrylic Texture Gel
Effects Painting Medium
Texture: Thick Flakes
Relative Opacity: Opaque
- A Heavy body, coarse gel, that contains irregular sized and shaped opaque flakes.
- White flake texture is most apparent when mixed with transparent or translucent colors or small amounts of opaque color.
- If pure white is desired, add a small amount of Liquitex® Titanium White.
- Apply with palette knife, trowel, paint brush, etc. Different tools produce different effects.
- Mix acrylic paint into Texture Gel or let gel dry and paint on top.
- Mix with Gloss Medium & Varnish to produce textured glazes.
- Very small amounts of paint are needed since most Liquitex Texture Gels are translucent.
- Add Liquitex Gel Medium or Heavy Gel Medium when using additional aggregates (such as sand) to avoid brittleness.
- Varnish with care to avoid foaming or clouding. Spray apply if possible.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.