Tombow Mono Zero Eraser Round Tip
16 in stock
Tombow was founded in Japan in 1913, initially as a pencil manufacturer. They still make some of the world’s best pencils, but in recent years they have become a highly influential designer of fine writing instruments.
- The thinnest and most agile eraser line on the market for precision erasing.
- Ultra-fine tips in round tip 2.3mm
- Retractable in a pen-style body.
- Quality eraser that will not damage paper.
- Ideal for designers, architects, artists and cartoonists.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.