Recently added item(s)
Liquitex Modeling Paste 237ml
Thick Acrylic Gel Blended With Marble Dust for Strong, Durable Texture
Gel Painting Medium
Relative Opacity: Opaque
- Extra heavy body and very opaque.
- A marble paste made of marble dust and 100% polymer emulsion.
- Used to build heavy textures on rigid supports and create three-dimensional forms.
- Dries to the hardness of stone. It can be sanded or carved when thoroughly dry.
- Drying too quickly causes mud cracking that is usually cosmetic, not structural.
- When mixed with acrylic colors will act as a weak tinting white, while increasing thickness and rigidity.
- Excellent substrate for acrylic paint, oil paint, oil pastel, oil bars, watercolor, graphite or dry pastel.
DIRECTIONS TO USE
- Apply with knife, brush, cake decorating tools, etc.
- To prevent shrinkage cracks (mud cracking), dry slowly by covering loosely with plastic wrap. Apply less than 1/4″ thick.
- Mix with acrylic colors to produce a colored tinted paste.
- When dry, Liquitex Acrylic Modeling Paste may be painted with acrylic or oil colors.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.